Papers submitted to the conference must contain original research, should consist of five to ten pages and should be formatted according to the Springer template available on the conference website. Simultaneous submission to other conferences with proceedings or submission of material that has already been published elsewhere is not allowed. The submission system including author instructions will open in June 2019. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Springer will publish the conference proceedings in its series “Lecture Notes in Logistics”. The proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Web of Science (ISI), ACM DL, DBLP, Google Scholar, Research Gate and Springer Link.
Papers submitted via ConfTool must:
- be in English
- present original research that is unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere
- be prepared either
- Springer's LaTeX proceeding template enclosed in the zip file: ProcSci_TeX.zip (preferred)
- Springer's Word formatting according to the style file and instructions enclosed in this zip file: splnproc1703.zip
- be submitted electronically in DOC or TEX and PDF format
- please note that papers will be reviewed double blind. Therefore please do not include your name in your paper (Word/Pdf file) before the review is completed. You will be able to include your name and details as soon as the review is completed.
As your paper represents only one chapter in a whole proceedings, please do not add page numbering, heading or a table of contents. Please pay special attention that your figures have a sufficiently high resolution and do not exceed the width of the text; the same applies to your tables. Additionally, if you use an equation editor such as MathType or similar, please take care that the equations maintain a uniform size throughout your document and are not much larger than the size of your text.